Saturday 3 March 2012

my first insult when i was in the 5th class

first i want to introduce my family.my family is very funny and when we got any tension our father use the technique to get control on tension and it works.so if you got any tension come in my blog and make this technique your default technique to overcome.so are you ready to read my jokes i think you are.
my first insult by my teacher when i was in the 5th class.this insult i can not forget in my life.what happened
our school roles was changed frequently and one day our headmaster changed the role and said "no one should go to latrine or toilet " but he said it that time when i was full loaded and i saw their is no was to unload and i said to teacher to pass me but he refuses and said it is the order of headmaster.i was thinking what to do but in my mind their was no idea and i lost my patience and i unloaded in the classroom.every one is smelling and says oh,oh,oh and they all come out from the classroom.and headmaster said me this was the test of your patience and you deen mohd you fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment