Sunday 4 March 2012

JOKE WITH MY FRIEND

I have a friend his name is isaq he is a student of 12 class.one day his mom said me to teach him English because his English was not so good.he comes in my home and i said him to read a story,story was about love and he was reading it quickly and then i asked him to summarize it and he summarized it in a best way.he asked me deen can you translate it in Urdu language i said yes way not,i wrote my translation on a notebook.i asked him to re translate my Urdu translation in to English and when he finished his translation i saw the story of ghost instead of love story.i frightened and runs away from my room.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha it is true you are jocker but please add jokes every daily.thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friend i am posting every day keep visiting and you will see best jokes

      Delete